Give your teeth the finest alignment
Orthodontist in Keller, TX
Change your Smile with the Orthodontic skills of your dentist
It is important to have a clear notion of the number dental and oral problems that you can address with the use of orthodontic techniques. The list includes a number of complex issues that our DoK - dentist of Keller would resolve, utilizing his orthodontic knowledge and skills. To list a few among them are:
Administering Orthodontic Treatment Can Help Your Dentist Resolve:
● Malocclusions or biting problems [overbite; underbite and crossbite]
● Unwanted spaces in between the teeth
● Stammering issues: lisping and speech difficulties are resolved at our dental office with the help of orthodontic appliances.
● TMJ issues: when both the jaws do not fall in place with each other, soreness and pain is felt in the jaws. This misalignment in your jaws is corrected with the aid of orthodontic appliances.
● Lack of straightly aligned teeth: teeth with unwanted differences in height.
Appliance that would resolve your issue
We offer the latest technology when it comes to straighter teeth and we will ensure that we help you choose the best option for your own personal needs.
Some of the common orthodontic appliances that are administered to our patients are:
A neatly aligned teeth could only give you an attractive and heartwarming smile. To own a set of clean, straight and glistening teeth, you need to visit our boutique-style office, equipped with facilities like digital X-rays, imaging on a 50-inch flat screen TV and other state-of-the-art facilities for a unique dental treatment experience. We assure you that your new smile would certainly convince you to schedule your next appointment with us!
Looking for a Dentist in Keller TX?
At The DoK - Dentist of Keller, TX Dr. Allen Charles provides top-class services and exceptional patient experiences in all fields of dentistry including General and Cosmetic Dentistry, Emergency Dentistry, Dental Implants, Dentures, Sedation Therapy, Crowns & Bridges, Laser Therapy and more. Dr. Allen Charles serves patients all over Keller, TX 76248 & Nearby areas. Our entire team take great care of patients & makes your dental visit pleasant.
Call us (817) 697-0177 !